The Crave Series is known, but not as popular as Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy. Even though it isn't as popular, it still has some good Ratings
Crave Overview Edit
I had read this book and really think it is interesting. A Vampire falling for a Human is kind of similar to Romeo and Juliet. We don't know till the second book, Sacrifice, that his family calls her kind a abomination, since she is the daughter of a Vampire Father and Human Mother.
- Shay - She is a shy girl at first, but later when she meets Gabriel she falls for him as he does the same.
- Gabriel - He was captured by Shay's stepfather Martin, so he can use his blood to test on Shay then helps him and they escape.
- Martin - He is Shay's stepfather and found out in the second book, that he is just using her for the test and that he doesn't care about her anymore
- Shay's Mother - She was in love with Shay's real father Sam, but in the second book we fine out that she married Martin instead becaus he didn't show up.
- Olivia - She is Shay's best friend in the first book, but in the second book she thinks she is a monster and doesn't want anything to with her.
- Kaz - He is her second friend and I'm not sure about him since he's mostly a side Character
I would give it 4 stars, because I think it is interesting and it does draw you in. In other words, it's a page turner
Sacrifice Overview Edit
When reading this book, I found it had more of a story in this one.
- Sam - He was Shay's father and was killed by his own vampire family, because he was in love with a human
- Earnest - He is Gabriel's father and wants him to not care about Shay and care about his family, but later in the book we find out that he also had a human wife
- Tamara - She despises shay and views her as a abomination, but close to the end she decides to leave her vampire family.
- Millie - She is a shy nice girl and close to the end of the book she thinks she should be on her own, but decides to stay with them.
- Jon - He doesn't really stand out as much as the other characters. So he would be considered a side character like Kaz.
I would give it 5 stars because it had more of a story than the first one.
Overall I would give it 41/2 stars and I hope the author would write a 3rd book, because I felt at the end of the second book it kind of felt like a cliffhanger.